- Dining parties of 12 or more attendees are considered a banquet; appropriate selection of limited menus is available.
- Parties of 20 or more attendees will require a pre-selected banquet menu with no more than three entrée choices. Name cards and/or a floor plan must be provided indicating each guest’s dinner choice. (A nice alternative is to make your selection from our combination dinners)
- All food and beverage must be purchased and supplied by Saucon Valley Country Club. Outside catering is not permitted with the exception of wedding cakes and/or similar celebratory pastries.
- All menus, beverage selections, and room set- up requirements are due no later than two weeks prior to the date of the function.
- Guaranteed counts and final set- up requirements must be confirmed no later than three club business days before the event. If not confirmed, your expected counts plus any additional guests in attendance will be used for billing purposes. Guarantee counts may not be reduced after the 72-hour deadline.
- Prices listed in this brochure are given as current guidelines and are subject to change with varying market conditions. Prices will not be guaranteed until ten days prior to the event date.
- All beverages must be purchased and supplied by Saucon Valley Country Club. Members and guests are not permitted to bring their own alcoholic beverages for consumption on Club property.
- Saucon Valley Country Club enforces the P.L.C.B. requirement that no liquor is to be sold to, or consumed by any person under the age of 21 years. Photo ID is required for anyone who appears to be under 30 years of age.
- Saucon Valley Country Club has the right to refuse alcoholic drink service to any patron who is, or appears to be, intoxicated.
- The Club has a “No Shots” policy.
- All beverages will be served in a glass, including bottled and canned beer.
The final bill will be sent to the appropriate address approximately two weeks after the function.
A service charge of 20% will be added to all food and beverage and a 6% Pennsylvania sales tax will be added to all taxable charges.
Deposits are non-refundable and will serve as your cancellation fee if the event is canceled. In the event your function would cancel within seven days of the event, there will be an additional cancellation charge based on the costs incurred.
Business Services Available
The following audio-visual items are available to guests at no additional charge: TV, VCR, DVD, LCD projector, microphone, podium, overhead and slide projectors, screens, flip charts, easels, photocopier and fax.
Smoking Policy - There is a no smoking policy in all indoor and outdoor facilities.
Dress Code - Casual/Golf attire is permitted in the Clubhouse until 6 p.m. Jacket and tie is encouraged for evening events. Denim of any kind or in any form or color is not permitted on SVCC property. Golf hats, sports hats and visors may not be worn inside any building and are not permitted at any dining table.
Cellular Phone Usage - The use of cellular phones is not appropriate in any public area of Saucon Valley Country Club. There is a phone room located in the foyer with a courtesy phone that may also be used for cellular phone calls.
Parking - Members and guests are not permitted to park cars in the circle located at the main entrance of the Clubhouse at any time. Buses are not allowed in or near the circle at the front entrance of the Main Clubhouse and must wait by the Indoor Tennis Center until its services are required at the end of the event.
Valet - Valet parking is required for all private functions with attendance of 25 or more. If your event has more than 250 attendees we will provide surrey service from the parking areas instead of valet service.
Members Only Areas - Guests of private functions are not permitted in the Pine or Grille Rooms or in member restrooms.
Damage and Loss - Members are responsible for any destruction or damage to Club property. Saucon Valley Country Club is not responsible for the loss of personal items.
Special Needs - Please coordinate any special arrangements for your functions with the Banquet Office.Guiding Principles
Saucon Valley Country Club requires full compliance with its Guiding Principles and further reminds you that members are responsible for the conduct of their guests and for their compliance with Club rules. Please ensure that your guests are informed of our parking, attire, smoking, alcoholic beverage, damage reimbursement and cellular telephone usage policies, which are explicitly defined herewith.